Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
Provides medical case management services under the Indiana State Department of Health, including social service assessments and connecting HIV+ individuals with needed services offered by Federal, State, and Local community programs. The primary goals of the HIV Medical Case Management Program are to ensure the quality of life for individuals living with HIV. This is achieved through the thoughtful coordination of services and the empowerment of the individual.
• Must be a Social Worker or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) from an accredited nursing program, along with at least 2 years of nursing experience.
• S/he should have a basic knowledge of medical case management principles.
• Experience working with people and particularly to the needs of those who are ill and/or have a disability.
• Model sensitivity needed to work in the HIV/AIDS field, including an appreciation of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, and racial differences.
• S/he should demonstrate the ability to function independently, utilize the support of various disciplines, regarding the client’s progress and needs, and have the ability to make meaningful observations and reports.
THIS IS A PART-TIME, 24 HR/WEEK POSITION.
Your application was submitted successfully.