Do you want a fulfilling career that provides you the opportunity to work for an organization that values teamwork and unites every day to serve the mission?
Matthew 25 takes pride in offering:
- Competitive pay
- Promote wellness and give our employees the opportunity to have medical insurance deductions completely eliminated by practicing healthy habits.
- Work-life balance- generous Paid Time Off package.
- Continuing education and professional development.
- Generous retirement plan that matches up to 4% of contributions.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
The Driver will assist the Community Services Department with transportation for patients of Matthew 25. This position may also assist in completing other projects within the department.
Your application was submitted successfully.