Do you want a fulfilling career that provides you the opportunity to work for an organization that values teamwork and unites every day to serve the mission?
Matthew 25 takes pride in offering:
- Competitive pay
- Quality medical, dental, and vision insurance plans- Employer Sponsored HRA, FSA options
- A workplace that promotes wellness and gives employees the opportunity to have medical insurance deductions completely eliminated by practicing healthy habits.
- Work-life balance- generous Paid Time Off package & not required to work weekends.
- Continuing education and professional development.
- Generous retirement plan that matches up to 3% of contributions.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
Provides medical case management services under the Kentucky HIV/AIDS Care Coordination Program (KHCCP) including social service assessments and connecting HIV+ individuals with needed services offered by Federal, State, and Local community programs. In addition to the responsibility of a caseload, this RN will assist with phlebotomy needs in the clinic and backup the medical assistant as needed.
Your application was submitted successfully.