Do you want a fulfilling career that provides you the opportunity to work for an organization that values teamwork and unites every day to serve the mission?
Matthew 25 takes pride in offering:
- Competitive pay
- A workplace that promotes wellness
- Work-life balance- generous Paid Time Off package & not required to work on weekends
- Continuing education and professional development.
- Generous retirement plan that matches up to 4% of contributions.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Matthew 25 AIDS Services is a non-profit healthcare clinic that specializes in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. We believe that nobody should face these diseases alone. Matthew 25 AIDS Services exists for the sole purposes of providing high quality services for those affected by HIV/AIDS. The successful candidate will share Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.’s commitment to its mission, to support, educate, and treat those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) performs various clinical and administrative duties operating interdependently as part of the clinical team focused on delivering patient-centered quality care to Matthew 25 patients.
Your application was submitted successfully.